AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jun 15 11:10:50 CDT 2007

Here we go again!

The Asbury Park Press (how influential is this paper or I would rather
believe that it might be a very local one) presents an article on Mangano's
press conference at ???? (where? At Trenton?? - never heard of it).

This message is distributed by my old "friend and foe" Norman Cohen, whom I
years ago have tried via RADSAFE to explain the flaws of the Tooth Fairy
Project. Several people on RADSAFE even to northern Europe bite into that
lure and write (long) comments to RADSAFE, not to the Asbury Park Press, but
about the qualifications of Rosalie Bertell, which nobody of the public
cares about. They do not address the terrible flaws of the TFP.

What is this good for? The anti-everything's keep scientists busy with tiny
details and the scientists obviously accept and engage in it instead of
attacking the basic flaws and falsifications!!!

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.