[ RadSafe ] Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join DUStory today.

DUStory moderator DUStory-owner at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jun 17 01:37:44 CDT 2007

rhelbig at california.com has invited you to join DUStory
the best way to discover and share information and advice with others.  All for free.

A personal invitation from rhelbig at california.com:

I created this list DUStory to post materials about depleted uranium and about those members of the anti-DU crusade that I have been able to background.  I just posted part of the documents I just received about the lawsuit Matthew v United States.  I have been seeking these documents for nearly two years.  I would like members of this list who have an active interest in the anti-DU/anti-nuclear power campaigns to join this list and be able to read the files section.  The actual complaint from this lawsuit really could use some very detailed analysis and I hope that some of you will help me do that.

Thank you.

Roger Helbig
rhelbig at california.com

See for yourself why millions of people are members of Yahoo! Groups.  But
hurry.  This invitation expires in 30 days.

Join this group:

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: