[ RadSafe ] Re: Trying to track down for purchase a Scintrex UA3 Uranium Fluorimeter

Mark Sonter sontermj at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 17 05:42:11 CDT 2007

Scintrex UA3 desktop Uranium Fluorimeter: One of my colleagues is trying
to source one these 1970's origin instruments, or a more recent
equivalent. Does anyone have any ideas where we can get one??

Mark Sonter

Radiation Advice & Solutions Pty Ltd,   abn 31 891 761 435
Asteroid Enterprises Pty Ltd,   abn 53 008 115 302

116 Pennine Drive
South Maclean
Queensland 4280
Australia

Phone / fax  (07) 3297 7653

“Keep everything as simple as possible, but no simpler”  - Albert Einstein