[ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 19:13:17 CDT 2007

I strongly second the statement below about not ignoring the claims of the
many anti-nuclear activists.  As scientists, we may often dismiss the
exaggerations and histrionics as obvious propaganda and pap, but the public is
hearing their message, and unless and until there is a concerted effort by the
professional communities, government and academia to provide appropriate
information and actively dispute erroneous information, the public will not have  any
reason to disbelieve the claims.

Barbara L. Hamrick

In a message dated 6/17/2007 12:32:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,