AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 19 13:45:53 CDT 2007

Industry uses binary explosives every day.  Some of them can be made with
common household ingredients easily mixed in flight, and their power is not
trivial.  I do not believe your information in this regard is very reliable,
but your political agenda is showing as usual.

Syd H. Levine (Member of ISEE)
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588