AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 14:46:12 CDT 2007

Hi John,

I think that the current nuclear renaissance is also related to economics as
well. In the money, money talks.

Regards,

Sandy

"If the public is so influenced by these groups, how
come we are talking about new nuclear plants.  Of
course, you cannot cite a specific example, because I
doubt any exist.  The failure of nuclear power in the
1970s and 1980s was due to economics.  Companies
grossly underestimated the cost of new plants, but
hopefully lessons were learned.  I guess that the fact
that new applications are coming before the NRC."

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/