[ RadSafe ] Re: Your news posts please keep it up

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 23:54:10 CDT 2007

Dear Sandy,

If my recollection is correct, I have been receiving your news posts from 1988. They have been very useful. Then I had a very unsteady "dial up" connection with one of the local servers.You may recall that I was then under the impression that you were Ms Sandy!
We had some personal correspondence on that issue.

Please keep everyone informed.
With best wishes
K.S.Parthasarathy