[ RadSafe ] C-14 in Teeth

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Tue Jun 26 08:12:00 CDT 2007

The article is:

Spalding K. L., Buchholz B. A., Bergman L.-E., Druid H. and Frisen J.
(2005): Age written in teeth by nuclear tests. Nature Vol. 437, No.
7057, 15.9.2005, pp. 333-334.

pb

Flanigan, Floyd wrote:
> I presume the C-14 levels were weighed against the naturally occurring C-14 level known to exist in all living things?
>
> I wonder what the delta turned out to be between the two.
>
> Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.
> RP Supervisor
> Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Plant

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."