Public Opinion & Nuclear Project --Re: AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Wed Jun 27 16:41:18 CDT 2007

John,

John Jacobus wrote:

>Don,
I am rather surprised that you had that much of a
response.  Where can I get a bumper sticker like that?<

I make them myself using my computer, color printer, a laminator and
clear tape. Depending on the California weather, how much I wash my
truck, etc. they last about 4 months. Then I make another, maybe change
the message. They all have a LARGE yellow and magenta trefoil on them
which draws a lot of attention.