[ RadSafe ] [DUStory] Hiroshima Newspaper Series Reappears

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Jun 27 03:36:21 CDT 2007

How many of you have read this series?  I am looking for much more detailed commentary than I would be able to make.  Thank you.

Roger

The Christian Peacemaker Team member Wes's DU Blog site has this link to the series

 "DISCOUNTED CASUALTIES" - GREAT HIROSHIMA NEWSPAPER SERIES ON DU IMPACTS WORLDWIDE
This entry was posted on 6/26/2007 6:35 PM and is filed under Information.

"Discounted Casualties - the Human Cost of Depleted Uranium" is a comprehensive and exhaustive journalism work by Akira Tashiro in the Hiroshima Newspaper Chugoku Shimbun, published in 2000 yet timely -- a reproduction of the initial page of the online series is below --

 http://du-blog.wildclearing.com/2007/06/26/discounted-casualties--great-hiroshima-newspaper-series-on-du-impacts-worldwide.aspx

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional