[ RadSafe ] Sexually Transmitted DU (the newest STD on the block....)

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Jun 29 11:28:32 CDT 2007

At 10:53 AM 6/29/2007, stewart farber wrote:
>I know what you meant to write instead of Vernial,  but it is funnier for
>me to think you are suggesting that the couple in question, reporting the
>odd problems involved in their sex lives,  had a venial disease. :-)

I was amazed by the stretching of logic and reality in this "supposed"
transfer of DU during sex. But besides the obvious implication above (my
first thought....) the "burning sensation" could well have been caused by
the soldier's diet, which can effect the pH of the ejaculate........

Doug Aitken                     Office Phone Use Cell phone!
QHSE Advisor                    Home Phone 713 797-0919
D&M Operations Support  Cell Phone    713 562-8585
Schlumberger Technology Corporation