[ RadSafe ] Sexually Transmitted DU (the newest STD on theblock....)

Robert D Gallagher rdgallagher at nssihouston.com
Fri Jun 29 12:22:50 CDT 2007

There was a recent article in the Houston paper relative to whether a woman
with a severe penicillin allergy should have sex with her husband who was
being treated with a penicillin derivative antibiotic. The concern was
whether penicillin could pass in the husbands semen. It noted that there
have been cases where penicillin wast carried by the semen.

Not really on subject but the transfer of heavy metals in body fluids may
not be that farfetched.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI
713 641-0391