[ RadSafe ] Sexually Transmitted DU (the newest STD on theblock....)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 12:37:22 CDT 2007

There are a number of chemicals and biological
substances that can be transferred by sexual
intercouse, including venereal diseases and HIV.

But heavy metals in semen? DU?  Maybe the people who
oppose the use of DU should start analyzing semen?

--- Robert D Gallagher <rdgallagher at nssihouston.com>
wrote:

> There was a recent article in the Houston paper
> relative to whether a woman
> with a severe penicillin allergy should have sex
> with her husband who was
> being treated with a penicillin derivative
> antibiotic. The concern was
> whether penicillin could pass in the husbands semen.
> It noted that there
> have been cases where penicillin wast carried by the
> semen.
>

> Not really on subject but the transfer of heavy
> metals in body fluids may
> not be that farfetched.
>
> Bob Gallagher
> NSSI
> 713 641-0391

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com