[ RadSafe ] if you want to talk about Nazism...

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 2 19:29:44 CST 2007

I also lost relatives at in the death camps.  I find Franz's invocation
offensive and disingenuous.  Further, I am sick and tired of the politically
correct trashing of the US he constantly engages in.  I humorously reminded
Franz that he would be speaking German but for US involvement in WWII, but
that little joke was lost on him.  But the truth of the matter is that
Europeans owe the US everything, and ought to own up to it.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588