AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 20:47:38 CST 2007

John,

Your comment regarding the 9/11 murders, questioning an American who believes that this type of a person, not a Nationality or condemnation of a group, but a statement of fact that any individual who can murder thousands of innocent individuals, is simply amazing. Your comment is akin to blaming society for this murderous act. Instead of making statements that imply acceptance of this despicable act, as well as every suicide attack, wherever it occurs, you should condem them, and accept the fact that anyone who can do this in the name of whatever God they think condones their mass murder, that they are sub-human, without a soul, period.