[ RadSafe ] RE: Terror in the US & world at large

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Mar 4 21:11:36 CST 2007

March 4

         Are we proud we exercised restraint and allowed tens of millions
to be killed by Communism in the USSR and Red China?  No.  Instead
Roosevelt fawned and simpered over Stalin and FDR shoved through diplomatic
relations with "Uncle Joe."  Stalin's mass homicides and his show trials in
the 1930s didn't interfere with FDR's love affair with Stalin, nor did they
interfere with the same love affair of domestic left-wing extremists (who
were so violently anti-fascist).

         In order of death toll, Mao Tse-tung was worst, followed by
Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, and (probably) Pol Pot.

         Funny isn't it, how we continue to maintain diplomatic relations
withour "ungrateful European friends."

Steven Dapra

At 06:58 PM 3/4/07 -0500, Syd H. Levine wrote:
>Somebody needs to stick their nose into a few folks' business.  Are we
>proud we exercised restraint and allowed millions to be murdered by the
>Nazis before we decided to mind their business?  What about Pol Pot; we
>sat idly by while millions were murdered because after Vietnam, it
>certainly was not politically expedient to get involved in that part of
>the world.  Pol Pot appears to be second only to Hitler in the
>extermination of innocents.  I suspect that someday, our involvement in
>the middle east right now may be viewed in a different light, whatever our
>ungrateful European friends may presently think.
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl at cox.net>

[edit]