AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 10:24:18 CST 2007

Syd,
The nature of terrorism requires the taking of
innocent lives.  I am sure that you heard that the
terrorist of Sept 11 were indoctrinated into accepting
that any American was their enemy.  But why did they
believe so?  Can we change their attitudes to us?  Can
we change our attitudes toward that part of the world?
 During WWII it was the policies of the Allies to
destroy industries and cities where workers lived to
instill fear in the civilians. Were the children
killed innocent?

By Nuremberg, I assume that you are referring to the
Nuremberg Code.  The basis was racism and eugenics,
which was not only practices by the Nazises, but the
Japanses and in the US.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com