[ RadSafe ] End of an Era

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Mar 5 12:53:18 CST 2007

Actually, this really is a shame. I hope that some of them make the
move down to Ludlum. This has been in the works for some time now. If
anyone needs backup manuals for older instruments, the time to ask is
now.

I hate Windows programs. I wish that scientific instrument
manufacturers would provide linux software at a minimum.

I guess that loss on knowledge is one of dangers of selling out to
large multinational corporations.

Jeff