AW: [ RadSafe ] End of an Era

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 5 16:35:36 CST 2007

Jeff,

please forgive the "holes" in my memory: Didn't Eberline purchase a German
company a few decades ago? People there were very unhappy about this. I have
even bought a few instruments of both the original and the new company. Now
it seems more profitable to have R&D being done in Germany. That's one of
the typical results of globalisation. All around the world companies are
suffering from that - why not an US company? - O.k. I am now according to
some other RADSAFErs sending an anti-US comment. Let it be.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.