[ RadSafe ] Re: [Radsafe] Airport X-rays

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 14:00:05 CST 2007

The following is from the Washington Post's Mensa Invitational seems
appropriate when one considers a philosophy that demands that
technology not be pursued unless there is a zero tolerance capability
and must meet 100% of a stated need.

Bozone: The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright
ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little
sign of breaking down in the near future.

Pete Bailey stated the following

> Let's continue to
> develop and implement new
> technologies to approach 100%, even though we will
> never get there. There
> will always be some risk. Let's keep minimizing it.

Ya know, the above phrase like the "anti-nukes" push against nuclear
power  . . .

Spend lots of resources reducing an ever decreasing risk....

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/