[ RadSafe ] End of an Era

Zaid Farukhi zfrexon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:11:15 CST 2007

Hello,

      Rexon Components, Inc. repairs all vendors' detectors and instruments (Bicron, Thermo, Eberline, Fluke, Harshaw, Teledyne, Ludlum, etc.).  Rexon Components, Inc. also manufactures new products on a private label basis. Rexon has been around for 24 years. The website does not contain all the products since we constantly are custom-designing many of our products. Rexon TLD Systems, Inc. has in addition to their own line of Rexon / Teledyne readers has serviced other vendors TLD readers (Harshaw) in the past. The site is www.rexon.com. Their email is sales at rexon.com.

  Thank You,
  Zaid Farukhi
  Rexon Components, Inc.
  24500 Highpoint Road