[ RadSafe ] RE: Terror in the US & world at large: Thread closed!

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 7 06:26:23 CST 2007

Dear RadSafers,

In a renewed attempt to keep the list on the Health Physics track I
hereby issue a general announcement to the whole list (besides several
individual messages to some subscribers) regarding the below mentioned
thread (and some others):

RE: Terror in the US & world at large: Thread closed!

I will start using these kinds of announcements frow now on whenever I
see the list getting out of track. I expect RadSafe list members to stop
sending message regarding closed threads to the list since I'm not
intending to make the list pre-moderated. Pre-moderating the list will
only take the dynamics out of RadSafe and will create an extra threshold
for members intending to send a message. This is definitely not
something I prefer since I don't like to punish the mass for the
behaviour of a few members. However, it might become necessary in the
(near) future to start pre-moderating if messages, similar to those
posted recently, keep appearing on the list.

As a reminder I resend the link to the RadSafe rules:

Finally, remember you can use the delete button or use an e-mail filter
(as indicated before by several RadSafers).

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575