[ RadSafe ] IJLR - Erickson - Range of Motion assessment at radonmine

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Tue Mar 13 02:38:20 CDT 2007

Jerry and friends,

Not only "eventually," it's been done.  See, e.g.,:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15133294

Not only is this an experiment identifying biological/physiological responses to radon therapy by our friend Yamaoka (who moved from very successful laboratory work that was being ignored by the drug-surgery committed medical community, to the Misasa Spa Hospital to treat patients), and this is a CLINICAL TRIAL, which ties these responses directly to clinical results in actual patients!

If the abstract isn't sufficient, this is an OPEN ACCESS paper.  Download it; read it.  (I've sent this before.)

Now, also click on "Related Articles" on the right.  Read these.  I've distributed some of these before also.

See also this paper, one of another clinical trial, from the Netherlands to the Heilstollen Radon Therapy Hospital at Bad Hofgastein, Austria:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&dopt=Citation&list_uids=11642642

You can also go in this direction:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16810484

See also the papers of our friend Dr. Falkenbach, the former attending physician at Heilstollen, which you can also see at:
http://www.radscihealth.org:9000/rsh/dd3/searchResult2.jsp?keyword4=2.2.2.4+Radon+treatments
(If you get a broken link, if it is to a doc at "cnts.wpi.edu," you can replace that with "radscihealth.org.")

Regards, Jim