[ RadSafe ] Societal Cost vs Patient Power for Pain Relief with Radon Spa .

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 13 11:53:03 CDT 2007

This study of very painful, rigid spine from rheumatic inflammation (AS)
  does not mention pain and patient choice, as if unimportant where "societal cost" is the main interest!

  In order for the Dutch subjects to have gone to work more (one objective measure of pain) thay must have felt much better and would have chosen to use some of their own money,
  as in the portion of the premium kept by Americans with Health Savings Accounts,
  for the obviously great relief and pleasure of the radon spa.

  Why do we have to read this between the lines?

  This article should be circulated among Americans with AS by the Health Mine.

  Howard Long

Bjorn Cedervall <bcradsafers at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Thank you Jim,

Obviously the year as well as the volume were wrong in the first link (to
PubMed).

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com