[ RadSafe ] IJLR - Erickson - Correction

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Tue Mar 13 17:05:57 CDT 2007

Friends,

I sent a link to a different paper on my site than the one by Van Tubergen I had originally listed as a PubMed link below.

The Vol 45(5) of Arthritis Rheum. (and odd-numbered volumes since 43) exists as a companion journal in 2001, titled "Arthritis Care and Research."
See:

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/85515153/ABSTRACT

If you can retrieve this paper as a PDF, I'd appreciate a copy for review. :-)

Regards, Jim