[SPAM] RE: [ RadSafe ] IJLR - Erickson - Range of Motion assessment at radonmine

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Tue Mar 13 12:46:46 CDT 2007

Good point Pat.  Even your Montana mine friends have limited interest.  And, in addition to the many closed facilities, the open ones, like Saratoga Springs NY, no longer include the fact that they get radon and radium in the baths and the waters.  About 10+ years ago, you could get the radium data on the various springs in the region.  Now, the word radium has been expunged from the literature, including the various web sites, not limited to the "official" NY state web sites.

You can also see some of the sources at:
http://www.radscihealth.org/rsh/docs/Radon/RnTherapiesIndex.htm

There are other more recent (than 2002) papers on PubMed.

Regards, Jim