[ RadSafe ] The Great Global Warming Swindle

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 17 19:57:06 CDT 2007

Dear Steve, Otto, et al

Below are sources in response to your requests. I have extracted these
items from Fred Singer's distribution of :
The Week That Was (March 17, 2007)–Brought to you by SEPP

Best regards,
Maury&Dog (maurysis at peoplepc.cpm)

==============================
Steven Dapra wrote:

> March 17
>
> Otto:
>
> Where were Prof. Lindzen's comments published? Has the correlation of
> sunspot activity been published in a journal that is readily
> accessible to the layman, and if so which journal and what is the
> citation?
>
> Thank you for your assistance.
>
> Steven Dapra
> _________________
> At 01:23 PM 3/17/07 -0800, Otto G. Raabe wrote:
>
>>> March 17, 2007
>>
>> According to MIT Professor Richard Lindzen, one of the National
>> Research Council global warming

The long-awaited reply to Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth” -- in the
form of the British documentary “The Great Global Warming Swindle.”
After almost 4 million views on Google, see it now on:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Wr1hcIp2U>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Wr1hcIp2U.

We [TWTW by Singer] will announce its availability as a DVD on TWTW.

Another significant event: The skeptics win an important debate (ITEM
#3). Here is the transcript of the NY global warming debate featuring
Lindzen and Crichton: http://ff.org/centers/csspp/pdf/20070316_notcrisis.pdf