[ RadSafe ] The Great Global Warming Swindle

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Sun Mar 18 01:50:46 CDT 2007

At 03:49 PM 3/17/2007, Steven Dapra wrote:
>Where were Prof. Lindzen's comments published?  Has the correlation
>of sunspot activity been published in a journal that is readily
>accessible to the layman, and if so which journal and what is the citation?
*******************************
I found the Lindzen statements at the Web Site of Professor Walter E.
Williams (WalterEWILLIams.com). The solar data and earth temperature
comparison is from the Danish Meteorological Institute as presented
on page A12, March 14, Investors Business Daily.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140