[ RadSafe ] The Great Global Warming Swindle

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 18 19:32:59 CDT 2007

Nuclear power SHOULD be promoted by believers that coal plants cause sea level rise,
  That is the radsafe pertinence.

  Actually, the antartic ice cap is thickening and any artic ice melt won't change sea levels, since it is floating (test that with ice cubes in a glass of water).

  Howard Long

John R Johnson <idias at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:
  Khalid

It is because global warming is causing the ocean levels to rise.

John