[ RadSafe ] The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

Kai Kaletsch eic at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 19 10:14:31 CDT 2007

Friends,

it looks like the film The Great Global Warming Swindle [see
http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-4520665474899458831 ] may itself
be a fraudumentary [ see for example
http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/climate_change/article2355956.ece
]

I was wondering why all the data presented stopped in the 1980s. It turns
out that was when the data sets were discredited. It turns out that neither
solar activity or CO2 do a very good job of explaining the cooling observed
after 1940 [ see http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/aerosol.gif ]. One
hypothesis is that pollution was blocking the sun. --- So much for the
assertion that we puny humans can't possibly affect the climate.

Regards,
Kai