[ RadSafe ] The sky is falling!

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 20 13:47:21 CDT 2007

    As I recall from a childhood tale, Henny Penny found it difficult to convince others that the sky was falling, but Henny Penny may have been correct. Just because the sky has not fallen yet doesn't mean that it may not  happen at some future time. Those who warn of a global warming catastrophe, may be facing the same fate as Henny Penny, but if we wait for a long enough time, something terrible is bound to occur. Perhaps it is merely of academic interest, but I wonder whether the polar ice caps will melt before or after the sky falls ;-)
Jerry Cohen