[ RadSafe ] Interlocks - Any relevant ANSI Standards

Reg Ronningen ronningen at nscl.msu.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:14:50 CDT 2007

Pete,

For those interested in this topic, please note there is a course titled
"System Safety and Safety Systems for Accelerators" on the program of the
next US Particle Accelerator School (the second week of June 4 - 15, 2007,
Lansing, MI). The instructor is Kelly Mahoney (Jefferson Lab). For details,
please see http://uspas.fnal.gov/

     Reg

Reginald M. Ronningen, Ph.D.
Senior Physicist/Senior Liaison Physicist
National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory
Michigan State University
N104
1 Cyclotron
East Lansing, MI 48824-1321 USA