[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott

Ruth Sponsler jk5554 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 17:18:05 CDT 2007

Hello Jeff -

There is a good set of rebuttals of Helen Caldicott at
this link:

http://search.blogger.com/?q=helen+caldicott+blogurl%3Aneinuclearnotes.blogspot.com&btnG=Search+Blogs&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&x=55&y=4&ui=blg

I believe that you have a case to request an
equal-time rebuttal.

The fact that the show intends to feature *only* Helen
Caldicott, with *no* counterpoint demonstrates
anti-nuclear bias on the part of the media.

~Ruth Sponsler
http://wesupportlee.blogspot.com/