[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:10:44 CDT 2007

Hi Ruth,

I will pester them. The Public Broadcasting Service is usually better
in that regard. I think that it was more about timing rather than
bias in this case.

Whenever a Chicago station wants a speaker, they start with the usual
cast of characters. The usual players don't have nuclear groups so
couldn't provide anyone. By the time that they got around to IIT is
was Tuesday.

On Tuesday, I was in D. C. at the University NERI meeting. I should
learn not to turn off my phone in those meetings. Wow, was that an
interesting meeting as an aside.

The TV people finally contacted me today so I started preparing and
was just leaving for the studio when they called and cancelled saying
that it was too late to get me on.

Maybe next time.

Jeff