[ RadSafe ] LAT Article: Florida pawnshop'sradioactivesurprise("Yellow cake")

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 11:57:43 CDT 2007

John,
Yes, I am aware that we need potassium.  My question
is do we need K-40 as some believe.

--- John R Johnson <idias at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:

> John
>
> It has nothing to do with K-40. We all need
> potassium to live, as I pointed
> out recently on Radsafe.
>
> John
> ***************
> John R Johnson, PhD
> CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
> Vancouver, B. C.
> Canada
> (604) 222-9840
> idias at interchange.ubc.ca

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist