[ RadSafe ] GM vs ion chamber for dose measurement

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Thu Mar 22 13:09:36 CDT 2007

Joel,

I am in 100% agreement with you and your comments. I assume the "employer"
has their reasons for not simply utilizing an ion chamber (you can reply
privately).

Regards,

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/