[ RadSafe ] RE: extremism

Bob Casparius caspar at aecom.yu.edu
Fri Mar 23 12:40:56 CDT 2007

Yes, I was hesitant about using it as a source. However, it does look
impressive and you can always have some skepticism regarding the source.
Compare this to geocraft.com which Steven Dapra submitted as a reference
with no info on the purpose or explanation of the website. However since
then I found the following:

http://www.nsc.org/EHC/climate/ccucla6.htm

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/296/5568/665

http://usasearch.gov/search?input-form=simple-firstgov&v%3Aproject=firstgov&query=water+vapor+global+warming&affiliate=noaa.gov