[ RadSafe ] Radon regulations

BRISSON Nicolas nicolas.brisson at irsn.fr
Mon Mar 26 02:47:28 CDT 2007

I can provide anyone interested with the French regulation regarding radon,
but it is only available in French.

This regulation only concerns buildings that receive people from the public
(hospitals, schools, spas,...) and only in some parts of France.
There has been a wide radon survey in buildings all over France during the
1990s and only the regions where radon concentrations over 1000 Bq/m3 were
measured are truly concerned with the regulation.

I can make a summary of our regulation in English for those who need it,
just send me a private mail.

Regards,

Nicolas Brisson
IRSN/DEI/SIAR