AW: [ RadSafe ] Radioactive Material, Commerce, and DOT Regulations

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon May 14 15:37:44 CDT 2007

Doug et al.,

Where do you find a "public exposure limit in EU regs" of 2.5 microSv/hr???
This corresponds to 21.9 mSv/y. Either your or my calculator is wrong!
Please do not distribute such wrong information on RADSAFE, we are molested
enough by mass media and the relevant groups.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7