AW: [ RadSafe ] Solar radiation causes global warming

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 1 13:29:17 CDT 2007

Reading a large number of recent messages to RADSAFE one could get the
impression that this is a list for climatologists. What has the solar
cycles, the solar hot spots etc to do with "radioactivity" - unless dealing
with the production of C-14, which is not mentioned in any single message?

Additionally I would like to remind that there is a fierce - and almost
always justified!!!! - outcry, when persons from outside the "radioactivity
circle" make comments about RADSAFE topics. Probably it is the case vice
versa?

On top of this reasoning I believe that a correlation between two facts does
not prove anything, as well as the fact of the advent of storks does not
prove to be the reason for an increase of births.........

Leave global warming to those dealing with it professionally. I would wish -
what an unrealistic wish - that those illiterate in radioactivity and
nuclear matters would leave those to (real) experts in this field!

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.