[ RadSafe ] Book review: Plutonium: A History of the World's MostDangerous Element

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu May 3 09:39:12 CDT 2007

John

Thanks for posting this review.

A title with the words "World's Most Dangerous Element" always makes me ask
the question, on what basis? If we look at the dose per unit activity
intake, the ICRP/NCRP number have Th-Nat (which is everywhere!) is a little
more dangerous than Pu-239, which make thorium the "most dangerous element".

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
Vancouver, B. C.