[ RadSafe ] Cat out of the bag after passingthroughairportscanner:-D

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri May 4 17:50:14 CDT 2007

Maury, Stewart et al

Do you mean "let out of" or "used to dump into":-)?

I know that bags used to put "dumpings" into are a concern for dogs(having
been a dog walker when we had one) , but I don't know about cats (never
having walked one!).

Does anyone walk a cat, or just put them in their luggage?

John

John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
Vancouver, B. C.