[ RadSafe ] Cat out of the bag afterpassingthroughairportscanner:-D

edmond0033 edmond0033 at comcast.net
Fri May 4 18:04:18 CDT 2007

They just put them in the carrier with and absorbent (paper) and give the
animal a pill or tranquillizer shot.  It lasted the whole trip.  An
acquaintance of mine took hers to Fort Myers, FL and back this past winter
and told me the story.  Also it's hard to walk a cat as they may strangled
themselves.  If they pass them through the X-Ray Machine, the animal
shouldn't get more than 15 mrem (.0015 mSv).

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net