[ RadSafe ] Cat out of the bag afterpassingthroughairportscanner:-D

Amy_Jones at URSCorp.com Amy_Jones at URSCorp.com
Fri May 4 18:15:29 CDT 2007

Sorry it is Friday Afternoon and I couldn't resist.

 Does anyone walk a cat,

Yes, I walk mine on a regular basis, (and anyone with a cat box is very
familiar with the dumping bags!)

Also it's hard to walk a cat as they may strangled
themselves.
You need 3 things to successfully walk a cat
      1. A Harness
      2. A trained cat
      3. Lots of Patience. (they like to spend a lot of time in one place)

It also helps if you let them generally take the lead and not try to go a

Have a great weekend

Amy Jones, RRPT
URS Corporation
756 East Winchester Street Suite 400