[ RadSafe ] "Depleted Uranium" - Join me on radio tomorrow Sat. 5/12 - Steve Lendman News

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat May 12 04:44:58 CDT 2007

I would hope that someone with some actual knowledge might challenge Ms Garger who probably avoided science classes all through school .. she is first and foremost a 9/11 Truth Activist (or the modern equivalent of the flat earther who believed that Columbus was going to sail off the edge) .. and has branched out into the more lucrative field of DU ..   She is speaking at the conference at East Tennessee State University as an "expert" on the horrors of DU ..