AW: [ RadSafe ] European Union (EU) Drinking Water Limit forTritium

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed May 23 16:28:33 CDT 2007

To call Franz paranoid is to be excessively polite.

I have no idea what Franz thinks he found about me on Google, or anywhere
else, but by all means, please share it with the list.  The veiled comments
about me make my point that Franz is nasty and vindictive.  The comment
about my education is typical Franz speak.

The crack about if the US had not taken up arms in WWII is an accepted old
saw, and I certainly did not coin it.  Only a serious revisionist view of
history could render said saying inappropriate.  Does Franz view the role of
the US in WWII as US propaganda?

As to insulting some nameless person, I do not recall any such episode.  I
certainly do not make a habit of insulting folks I do not even know.  I do
recall a few emails off list about that wise crack I made, but all were from
males as far as I can remember.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671