AW: [ RadSafe ] European Union (EU) Drinking Water Limit forTritium

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed May 23 16:33:55 CDT 2007

OK, I'll bite...I insist you tell us all about why you have been put under
monitoring.

The delays in my posts are caused by the monitoring process and nothing
else. I do not expect Marcel to monitor the RADSAFE list 24 hours, 7 days a
week!!! That I have been put under monitoring is another issue, which I will
not discuss here - but if somebody insists on it I will do it. Other
RADSAFErs should anyway have the information that I have answered their
questions right away without delay. Everything else is just fantasy of Mr
Levines brain.