AW: [ RadSafe ] European Union (EU) Drinking Water Limit forTritium

Bair, William BAIRWJ at nv.doe.gov
Wed May 23 17:01:29 CDT 2007

Please take this offline.

Bill Bair, Sr. Scientist
Radiological Engineering
NSTec LLC
(702) 295-4463 (W)
(702) 794-6770 (P)
(702) 630-0631 (C)
(702) 295-7582 (FAX)

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf Of Syd H. Levine
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:34 PM
To: Franz Schönhofer; 'H. Westenbrink'; Marcel Schouwenburg
Cc: 'Leo M. Lowe'; radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: Re: AW: [ RadSafe ] European Union (EU) Drinking Water Limit forTritium

OK, I'll bite...I insist you tell us all about why you have been put under monitoring.

The delays in my posts are caused by the monitoring process and nothing else. I do not expect Marcel to monitor the RADSAFE list 24 hours, 7 days a week!!! That I have been put under monitoring is another issue, which I will not discuss here - but if somebody insists on it I will do it. Other RADSAFErs should anyway have the information that I have answered their questions right away without delay. Everything else is just fantasy of Mr Levines brain.