[ RadSafe ] The Teeth Projects Thank you

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun May 27 15:46:23 CDT 2007

Dr. Parthasarathy,

You are quite welcome.

And, to any NRC staff that may be lurking on Radsafe,

I'd like to take this opportunity to strongly encourage you to let your
management know just how helpful the "Tooth Fairy Project" background paper is
for the public, for State and Local agencies, and, apparently to the
international community as well.  I wish NRC would take on more reviews of  this kind.
I have a couple of issues in mind that would benefit  significantly from such
an authoritative review.

Sincerely,
Barbara L. Hamrick, CHP

In a message dated 5/27/2007 12:07:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,