[ RadSafe ] AW: Radsafe question

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Nov 10 12:13:19 CST 2007

Ron,

I hardly understand why you are so eager to learn about the compounds I
offered for scientific purposes and about their activities. There seems to
have been a fundamental misunderstanding. Those compounds are not for sale
but only at small quantities available for collegues whom I know well
(RADSAFE) and who work in the fields I mentioned.You still have not
disclosed your reason of interest into that and why you ask me for these
samples. Since you mentioned e-Bay you might want to sell it there which is
absolute unacceptable. They are not comparable for anything sold on e-Bay.
If you search for thorium compounds, uranium ores or Pitchblende etc. do it
on e-Bay, if it is sold there and shipped illegally – I cannot help it. If
you ask me to send it from some other country – illegally - this comes close
to misguidance.

Since I still do not know your reasons for asking me to send (illegally)
radioactive material I would appreciate if you disclosed those not only to
me, but to RADSAFE. What organisation are you working for?

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna